Prandi Axes Quality
Prandi’s production priorities are the manufacturing of woodcutting tools and cutting implements with:
- Selected raw materials which only use guaranteed and controlled steel that possess a producer’s certificate of quality.
- Precision in printing dimensions thanks to our modern machine fleet which includes the extremely useful German mallet.
- Strength of heat treatment completed internally, checked and unfailing, adding elasticity and resistance in Prandi tools.
- Sharpening of the handmade blade, with visual quality control of every single piece, underlining the authenticity of the product.
- Surface treatment (taping and varnishing) that combine functionality and aesthetic presentation of each cutting tool.
- Assembly of tools with handles in selected wood (beech, ash, Hickory), certified FSC ® or tricomponents, exclusively MADE IN ITALY. All the different types of handles completely satisfy traction standards that comply to regulations.
- Personalised packaging (pad printing, labelling, packaging).
- Quality objectives and requisites of the product;
- Processes, documents and specifications for the realisation of the product;
- Checking, controlling and the relative standards of approval and acceptance;
- Necessary registration to give evidence to the obtained conformity.
UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 From 2004 Prandi Axes is certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 (CERT. NUMBER 50 100 4390 Rev. 06) Download